What's up next?


Well I have a phrase in my head right now……”But Dave Ramsey Says…”

My daughter and I have started the Financial Peace University classes. I want to start my single life with my financial life in order. This will be a process! I have never really made the financial side of my life a priority and there is no better time like NOW! So we’ve started the class developed by Dave Ramsey that is being presented by a neighborhood church.

One of my goals for MY outcome in this class will be to truly have the money to have my own shop some day. My other 2 goals are to get completely out of debt and to save for retirement.

I have had a small taste of what it is like to have my own space in a mall; to choose my items, see what sells and what doesn’t, etc. But I am going to take a break to get my very own financial peace.

I won’t stay away completely, though! I will have my share of garage sales and I will sell stuff on Craig’s List, which is a FREE endeavor and no rent for overhead. I think I will even do a little of it on Facebook.

But this is a temporary hiatus! I will hopefully be looking at a retirement opportunity of owning my own shop some day. I will keep you updated on how our class is going. So far, I am excited about the possibilities, but I’m scared at the same time. It will be life-changing. But I’ve had a lot of that lately and I’m ready for this next step!!

Where Pigs Fly - LL
p.s. Thanks lil sis for recommending the great opportunity! I love you!

Comments

  1. Ryan and I went through FPU and it changed our lives. It is awesome and I try to tell everyone to do it. If we hadn't gone through it when we did, I most likely wouldn't be able to be home with Caleb right now.

    I am excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you too!! It is truly a feeling of freedom!! I love you too...your lis sis!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts