Memories Old and New

This weekend was one of worlds colliding as memories of the past infiltrate the new memories being made. As I move through this world, I realize more and more that my Dad’s saying of “Remember that word ALL” is never truer as we increase our days on this earth. God is in ALL things and ALL things work together!

My life has taken different paths along the way through my forty plus years. This weekend I realized that each phase of my life has prepared me for the next. People come and go, careers progress, friendships are created, and memories are made. Then as each phase passes memories get added to the memory book of my life.


What is amazing to me is how interconnected everything in my life has been and how God has allowed me to piece together this amazing puzzle of experiences, special people, and extraordinary moments that I will always be able to look back on and be thankful for. Even in the most difficult of times, I have gained strength and courage that I didn’t know I had and I have learned lessons that I’ve been able to carry forward into each new chapter of my life.


“Worlds colliding” has been a theme for me in the last few months and the memories made as a result have been such a blessing. I remember that word ALL on a daily basis and live it as if it was instilled at birth. Though I know that it took the last four years for me to really believe it, once I did, the experiences and the memories that have come along have been truly amazing. The old memories and new live in harmony deep in my heart. And now I am ready for more!

Comments

Popular Posts