Oh What a Beautiful Day

Oh what a beautiful day....NOT!  Today was just mucky!   The soft white snow that covered my yard has now turned to a soft, wet mush.  There was a gloom about the day, with drizzle, fog, clouds, and just all around depressing.

But I didn't let it get me down.  I started the day at 5:30 with a great bike ride and workout.  I was ahead of schedule and prepared for my day.  My work day was as productive as my work out.  I got the goals accomplished that I had set for the day and felt very good about my results at the end of the day.

So for me it truly was a beautiful day.  It included quality alone time, a great team effort on multiple projects at work, and then some great conversations with friends at the end of the day.  Then to top it off, my homework efforts were productive as well.

At the end of my day I realize that though the visual look to my day was dreary, the results were beautiful!  I love it when I can feel good about what I set out to do and then what I actually accomplished.

(**This blog was written but never published.  I am glad to have re-read it and published it.**)

Comments

Popular Posts