Adding to starting inventory

So the inventory is coming along....but not so sure I'll be able to move in this weekend. I have some furniture finds to re-do. And still waiting on the t-shirts that are designed by an old friend of my brother and sister's from Ouachita Baptist University in Arkansas (www.rodbryan.com). I am also waiting on my blumeboxes....check out www.blumebox.com for info. Not many places in Indiana sell them and the cool thing about them is you can design your own vase for a very small price! The "my monet" version is so cute and comes with crayons for kids to design their own flower vase for their favorite mom, aunt, grandma, whoever! I'll post booth pics soon....before/during/after pics. Today my business cards, magnets, and notepads arrived from VistaPrint! They look so cool thanks to my wonderful friend Ryan who designed them! It's getting exciting!!

Comments

Popular Posts