#10yearchallenge

As I look back on the last 10 years, I am reminded of these things:

1.    How good God is.
2.    How inspiration can turn into a vision.
3.    How, with the right encouragement, attitude, and moxie, that vision can become reality!

Ten years ago, I had just gone through a very unexpected divorce, finished planning and coordinating my oldest daughter's wedding (also doing the maids bouquets with the maids in our home, a foreshadowing of #bridalpetalparties which is now part of my floral design business!!) was trying to sell my house, received a surprise promotion, was doing a side hustle in the creative world that got me through the stress of life and reignited my creative urges, and was trying to live the positive mantra of “pigs do fly if you believe”.

Now 10 years later, I have a gift from God in a husband who supports me and encourages me in every way, I have taken the leap from executive to entrepreneur, we are serving a neighborhood and living in our own little dream-antique home with a garden and chickens, and life could not be any more different. And could not be any better!

This ten-years has taught me:

1.     Abundance is not in things.
2.     God uses us in the most unexpected ways.
3.     Dreams do come true, pigs can fly.

#10yearchallenge
#lifelived
#rememberthatwordall
-->
#romans828
#wpfflowers
@wherepigsflyandsuch 


Comments

  1. A person essentially help to make seriously articles I would state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to create this particular publish incredible. Fantastic job! Affordable Wedding Venues Colorado Springs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts