No resolutions, but a goal........to SAVE for where memories are cherished, faith is fervent, and dreams come true!



No resolutions, but a goal........to SAVE for where memories are cherished, faith is fervent, and dreams come true!

P.I.G.

Persistence – Remembering to stand firm in your beliefs, resolutely committing yourself to following your dreams.

Integrity – Staying strong and committed to your personal code of moral and artistic values.

Grace – Remembering to be thoughtful and kind in all that you do, giving careful consideration to the feelings of others.


Funny, I didn’t post a blog in all of 2013. I guess I left blogging to my sister, who does a much better job of it than I do. We had a lot going on in our family this year. I didn’t even get some posts entered from late 2012 until now. It feels good to get caught up!

But after reading my posts from 2012, I realize how far I have come in the last year. It continues to be an amazing journey, and yet I am, even still, happier than I have ever been. I started the year by saying it was going to be a great year because I was more focused on my relationship with God than ever before. In fact, it was the number one priority. Also, I was looking forward to becoming a grandmother, and I would be turning the big 5-0! I also said it may just be the year that God brings a nice man into my life, and lo and behold he has.

Now for 2014, I am optimistic, and in a mind set to move into a different phase of life. One I have needed to do for some time. Saving and planning for the future. I know that is something we should all do all of the time. But this is from a new perspective, and one that will hopefully help me get to a goal that I have had since I was a child. More to come so I will just leave it at that for now.

So P.I.G. and on to 2014! Dreams are made to come true, right?

 

Comments

Popular Posts